If you want to get interviews on the radio, TV, or podcasts, start by developing a professional-style targeted PR pitch yourself.
To write your radio interview pitch, here are some story ideas that you can prepare in advance. These “evergreen” topics are covered repeatedly, worldwide, every year, so you’ll have a better chance of podcast or press coverage if you are prepared with an interesting, new angle on recurring topics like these.
Ask yourself how does my product, new book, web site, or service tie-in with news about:
- Major holidays (What’s your Christmas angle? How about Valentine’s Day or July 4th?)
- Natural disasters (Sadly, every year brings more hurricanes, earthquakes, and floods. How can you pitch your product as complementing a story on these topics?)
- Olympics/Superbowl/World Cup/World Series
- Graduating Classes – every year produces a new crop of graduates with the same needs for jobs, apparel, housing, financial planning, etc.
- Surveys – create one and publish the results
- Consumer protection issues
- Celebrity weddings/Dinners
Talk radio shows and podcasts are always covering these types of stories but looking for new ways to make them fresh and interesting to their audiences. Help them do their jobs and you (or your public relations clients) will be rewarded with free coverage!
Bonus tip: “If it bleeds, it leads”
Audio-visual aids make all the difference when pitching television reporters. TV shows need compelling video and if you can provide interesting visuals, your story has a MUCH better chance of being covered on TV.
RadioGuestList.com can Help You Get Interviews on Podcasts and Radio Programs
If you’re wondering “how to get interviews” and “how to be a radio guest”, you can also try signing up for the free RadioGuestList.com radio/TV/podcast booking service.
This free radio interview and TV public relations service will send you an e-mail each day with radio guest expert interview opportunities from real radio, TV, and podcast producers.
Each RadioGuestList.com "Guest Request" email is a “live” booking publicity opportunity submitted to RadioGuestList.com by a real show host or producer. The daily emails tell you exactly what that radio show, TV producer or podcast host is looking for – all you have to do is respond to those that are seeking guests like you for interviews on their shows!
Visit http://www.RadioGuestList.com now to sign up for our free service. You’ll start getting free podcast, radio, and TV "guest requests" by e-mail tomorrow!
To Get Podcast Interviews become a "Featured Guest Expert"
To make sure that radio producers, TV bookers, and podcast hosts worldwide are aware of your guest expert interview availability, you can also advertise on RadioGuestList.com as a "Featured Guest Expert".
As a "Featured Guest Expert" sponsor, RadioGuestList.com will feature your expertise, your photos, and any products that you want to promote on its popular website. Plus, Featured Guest Experts get their expert profiles e-mailed to its worldwide e-mail list of radio show hosts, TV bookers, and podcast hosts.
Becoming a "Featured Guest Expert" on RadioGuestList.com is a cost-effective and clever public relations strategy that can help raise your expert profile to get free radio, TV, and podcast publicity interviews.
More info: Sign up today at http://www.RadioGuestList.com to join the free radio, TV, and podcast guest interview booking service. Featured Guest Expert sponsorship information is available here now.
How to Get Podcast Radio Interviews - More Articles to Help You Get Interviewed on Radio, TV, and Podcast Talk Show Programs
- How to Get Radio Interviews
- How to Pitch Radio, TV, and Podcast Bookers to Get Publicity Interviews
- To Get Radio Interviews Have a Good Publicity Pitch Strategy
- Get Interviews - 8 How to Steps to Getting Radio, TV, and Podcast Guest Expert Interviews
- How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts for Free Radio Publicity
- Radio Interviews – How to Get Booked on the Radio
- How to Promote My Book with Free Radio Interviews and Podcast Interviews
- How to Get Advertisers and Sponsors for My Radio or Podcast Show
- Free Tips to Help You Get Interviewed on Radio, TV, and Podcast Programs