Danielle K. Roberts has helped thousands of beneficiaries across the nation to survive the intimidating Medicare enrollment process and nail down the basics of Medicare.
She is a Medicare expert and co-founder of Boomer Benefits, a licensed insurance agency that helps baby boomers navigate Medicare across 48 states. Her agency has over half a million followers on social media.
New Medicare beneficiaries are often overwhelmed and confused because they receive hundreds of mail solicitations and scores of telemarketing calls in the months leading up to age 65. Most are so intimidated that they make poor coverage choices without fully understanding how their coverage will work, leading to frustration, hassle, and even financial penalties.
Danielle enjoys clearing up Medicare mysteries for baby Boomers as they age into Medicare. She can eliminate anxiety with great tips for beneficiaries about how and when to handle their Medicare enrollment. She also makes a great September guest, as she can explain the key things every Medicare beneficiary should be doing to review their coverage each fall during the Medicare Annual Election Period.
An interview with Danielle will shed light on how Medicare works and help everyday listeners grasp concepts that no one has ever taken the time to explain to them before.
Book Danielle K. Roberts, Medicare Expert, Author and Speaker to discuss...
- What Medicare costs and covers (and what it doesn’t)
- How to enroll in Medicare on-time and avoid late penalties
- Tips for choosing the type of Medicare coverage that best fits your needs and budget
- What the Annual Election Period is all about and what changes can be made during this period
- Key pitfalls to watch out for on your Medicare journey
Danielle K. Roberts Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Danielle’s agency, Boomer Benefits is an award-winning top national producer for major insurance companies like Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna and Aetna
- She is a member of the Forbes Finance Council, a Medicare Supplement Accredited Advisor and a National Social Security Advisor Certificate Holder
- She is a licensed insurance agent in over 48 states and has personally helped thousands of Medicare beneficiaries with their enrollment and coverage decisions
- Danielle has appeared as a guest Medicare expert on many local TV segments and has done hundreds of podcast and radio appearances. She is a frequent source about Medicare topics for CNBC.com.
- She can offer your listeners a number of free learning resources where they can get educated about Medicare
Learn more about Danielle’s press appearances here: https://boomerbenefits.com/in-the-press/
Guest Expert Availability
Via Zoom, Skype, Zencastr, and telephone from Dallas/ Fort Worth
In person in the DFW area
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!