Thanks for your interest in our free RadioGuestList.com radio and podcast interview publicity booking service.
To help you get the most out of our service, please read and follow these "Rules of the Road" and our Code of Conduct. Neglect of these principles can lead to you being unsubscribed and banned from the service.
Guest Experts and Publicists Instructions & Code of Conduct
1. No Spamming! Please only respond to Guest Requests that specifically ask for expertise like yours. No "off topic" pitches are allowed. IF YOU PITCH OFF TOPIC OR SPAM OUR SHOW HOSTS, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM OUR EMAIL LIST.
2. Research shows before you agree to appear. WE DO NOT SCREEN THE PROGRAMS WHO LIST WITH US. It is your responsibility to review the shows and their hosts to determine if their format, style, and audience is appropriate for your promotional needs. We recommend using Google to research the program, as well as checking social media accounts to assess their track record and professionalism.
3. Reply to Guest Requests Quickly: The best Guest Requests get LOTS of responses. The sooner you reply, the more likely you will get booked for an interview. (Premium Subscribers receive the Guest Request newsletters 8 hours earlier than free subscribers! Learn more here.)
4. Do Not "Save" our Listings for Later: We are a news service serving the needs of broadcast journalists. Their programming needs and coverage of current events change daily. All Guest Requests expire and are removed from our service after approximately two weeks. If you save our newsletters for later, the links will not work.
5. Do not add show host email addresses to your email lists.
6. Do not email us to pitch yourself for interviews. Instead of clicking to "reply" to our emails, instead click through to read each Guest Request's listing where it's posted in full on RadioGuestList.com. Then click the link there to send an email to the show hosts or producers, not us.
7. Please keep your responses short and focused on how you can help their show. (If they are interested, they will follow up with you for more details.)
8. Be polite.
That's it! Keep your pitches relevant, short, and friendly, and you should have good luck getting more radio bookings!
Radio and Podcast Hosts Instructions & Code of Conduct
1. Please Complain about Spam: If you get inappropriate or off topic pitches, or get added to email lists after posting with us, please don't suffer in silence or unsubscribe. Send us the emails and complain!
We don't want off-topic spammers cluttering up the service any more than you do. BUT we don't know they are bugging you unless you tell us!
Please forward those offending emails to us so we can warn and/or delete mis-users from the RadioGuestList.com service.
2. Full Disclosure of any Fees or Cross-Promotion for Interviews (or anything else): Your Guest Requests must be legitimate and clearly explained calls for experts to be interviewed on the air. Any type of requirements or "suggestions" that result in you obligating guests sourced through RadioGuestList.com must be fully disclosed and specifically explained in your Guest Request listing(s). This includes your requests for sponsorships, cross-promotions, contributions, donations, advertising, consulting, barter, social media posts, email blasts or any services or other requirements you have for guests booked on your show. If we get reports of you trying to charge or otherwise solicit guests without full prior disclosure your Guest Requests will be deleted from the website and you may be banned from our service.
We're happy to post your announcements but if you are posting something that costs money, please advertise with us here instead?. We offer very affordable ads and a huge audience who would be happy to hear about your new products, books, promotions,or services.
3. Please Reply: You are likely to get a lot of replies to your Guest Request. We would appreciate it if you could reply to anyone who has sent you an on-topic pitch.
Just a quick message saying something like this is very much appreciated: "Thanks for your submission to our Guest Request. We will get back to you for more details if we see a good fit."
This will let people know that you are a real person with a real show, and that your email address is working. If we get complaints about your process or lack of response, your show will be banned from further posting.
4. Need Guests? Have you seen our "Featured Guest Experts" page? We have interesting experts there waiting for you! Please book them to interview on your show - it helps keep our service free for you.
Your Feedback is Welcome
As always, we'd appreciate your feedback and comments on our home page (at the bottom of the page) at http://www.RadioGuestList.com
Or on our Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/radioguestlist
If you run into problems or have other questions or issues, please let us know. We will ban shows and individuals from our service for unprofessional behavior.
Thank you for using RadioGuestList.com!!