Trevor McShane is the stage name of brilliant Beverly Hills lawyer Neville Johnson. He has been listed every year since 2008 as one of The Hollywood Reporter’s "Top 100 Power Lawyers", and he has just released his genre-defying new album Boom Boom.
Trevor is an expert in Americana music, music litigation, and music artist rights. He loves both music and musicians.
For Trevor’s new album entitled “Boom Boom" he assembled an all-star cast of musicians and producers to shape his musical vision. From the opening track, “Eloise” through the last one, the bouncy instrumental “New Mexico Sunrise”, Trevor takes us on a musical journey showcasing his creativity and passion for music.
Trevor McShane would like to promote/share/discuss his new album "Boom Boom" and all things music and music industry related. If it's got a beat, he's got an interest.
In addition - when not performing under his music alias (he started using it ten years ago because he "didn't want to embarrass anyone") Trevor/Neville is the author of two books about famed UCLA basketball coach, John Wooden. They are titled Woodenisms and The John Wooden Pyramid of Success - both exceptionally inspirational books.
The “Boom Boom” album can’t be defined as one musical genre, Trevor’s music is influenced by Americana, Roots, World-beat, Country, Pop, and – oh yeah – fun!
Just check out the very campy “I Retired a Spy” to get a sense of his witty, dry humor. For a cool pop/jazz track go to “Lonely Weekends”. For country/pop – it’s “Eloise”, and for straight-up country listen to his remake of “Sea of Heartbreak”, originally a Top 10 chart song by Don Gibson (written by Paul Hampton and Hal David). Even with such diverse genres, Trevor has managed to seamlessly weave all of the tracks together in a way that makes sense.
Your listeners can enjoy the music of Trevor McShane, but also the music industry knowledge and massive legal knowledge of power lawyer Neville Johnson. Blending these two men into one (they are the same) your listeners can get insight to the business functionings of the music industry - both old and new.
Interview Trevor McShane, Americana Musician & Power Lawyer, to discuss...
- His new album release "Boom Boom".
- Everything music, the future of music, and how artists can best share their music and protect themselves in the digital age.
- Where is the money in music in the digital age? How musicians can make money today, and also how they can protect their art online. (Most money is now made in touring or merchandising and not in music streaming or downloads.)
- Whether platforms such as Jay Z's Tidal ultimately help or hinder the artist.
- The In's and Out's of independent music production - from idea to release.
- His two books - The John Wooden Pyramid of Success and Woodenisms – the wisdom and sayings of coach John Wooden.
Trevor McShane Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- American musician releasing his 9th album, "Boom Boom"
- Author of two books on famed UCLA basketball coach John Wooden
- The Los Angeles Times called him “One of the most feared litigators in Hollywood”
- Super Lawyers in 2017 said “Neville Johnson is one of the most revered lawyers in Los Angeles”
- Neville has been named one of the Top 100 Power Lawyers in Entertainment Law by the Hollywood Reporter
- Variety named him one of the Top 50 Lawyers in Entertainment
Guest Expert Media Kit
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Los Angeles, Pacific
In person in Los Angeles
Social Media Promotions
How this expert can help promote your show:
- Promoting on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram - social media and publicity team will take care of cross promoting all and keeping interviews alive via social for 3+ months.
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Links
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!