Autism. An autism dad. Creator of a new Mobile App that will help everyone living with autism.
Autism Village is in the midst of a Kickstarter fundraising campaign for it's first release of a new mobile app. This new global set of tools will work like Yelp or TripAdvisor, but is only for the autism community.
Learn more at: http://www.autism village.com and support the Kickstarter campaign here: http://bit.ly/avkickstart
Autism Village founder, Topher Wurts, will provide your audience a better understanding of the practical obstacles in day to day life for 3 million U.S. families who are living with autism.
These autism families and autistic adults are challenged daily to find autism friendly places.
The goal of Autism Village is to create an easily available mobile app and service that acts as an autism "water cooler" to share information. This will help families more easily find autism friendly resources, from doctors and dentists to parks.
Book Topher Wurts, Founder of Autism Village, to discuss...
- What's autism anyway?
- What are the challenges for autism families and people going out and about?
- Why should businesses care about autism?
- What should caring businesses do to get more business from the autism community?
- What is Autism Village and how does it help?
Topher Wurts Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Topher is an autism dad and a career media and technology company exec.
- He is applying his professional experience to a very personal issue, autism, to improve life for millions of autism families and autistic adults.
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Philadelphia
In person in Philadelphia, New York, Washington
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Web Site
See more Featured Radio Talk Show Guest Experts here.
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!
Please see our easy Guest Expert Advertising options here!