Ravi Sahay is an expert in healing and prevention of chronic diseases. He shows the power of lifestyle changes by using an integrative (holistic) approach to healing and prevention for chronic conditions.
After many serious ailments, Ravi reclaimed his health and is passionate about sharing the essential knowledge that helped him do so—ancient Indian Ayurvedic wisdom and the recent rediscovery of the microbiome.
Ravi immigrated to the United States from India in 1971 with a degree in Electrical Engineering; earned two master’s degrees in EE and business; and rose up the corporate ladder, but his health started to fail.
In mid-life. Ravi struggled with several chronic diseases including heart disease, high blood pressure, skin, gum, sinus, and fatigue problems. Ravi shares the healing wisdom in his book, May You BE Healthy: Well-being for Pennies a Day. Ancient Indian Ayurvedic wisdom as well as the recent rediscovery of microbiome empowered him on this vigorous journey to reclaim his vibrant health.
Ayurveda, the science of longevity and India’s ancient holistic medical system, has prescribed a way of life to keep the immune system bright and to emanate a natural glow in our face, skin, nails, and hair. The operative Sanskrit word in Ayurveda is “saucha,” purification of body and mind, and the key enabler of a healthy immune system.
The microbiome is a paradigm shift according to the Mayo Clinic. The rediscovery is like finding a “missing organ” that was not taught in medical schools. Trillions of organisms inhabiting our gut, mouth, and skin replicate and dance, and pass on in order to dynamically balance our internal ecosystem and thus keep us healthy and happy.
America has a healthcare crisis and chronic conditions including obesity run rampant. Ravi's healing journey is based on a scientific anti-inflammatory lifestyle informed by ancient Ayurveda which has also been validated by cutting edge Microbiome Discovery in 2007. This healing framework is practical, affordable, sustainable, and brilliant! And, conventional medicine itself will be transformed by this fact in the next few decades.
Chronic diseases are pervasive today. One out of two Americans suffers from one or more chronic conditions. The list of chronic ailments has been growing with the rapid rise of autoimmune diseases in the last fifty years. A rich, diverse and balanced microbiome in the gut, mouth, and skin gives us a healthy body with full vigor without inflammation, disease, pain, or discomfort.
Interview Ravi Sahay, Author, My Health is Your Wealth, to discuss...
- Non-inflammatory lifestyle and self-care are the best prevention against all chronic diseases.
- Chronic diseases are caused by inflammation.
- Inflammation is due to lack of Microbiome diversity and its dynamic balance.
- Candida overgrowth hypothesis now validated by Microbiome Discovery.
- Physical Health, Dental Health and Mental Health cannot be compartmentalized.
- Ayurveda has wisdom to prevent as well as treat chronic conditions.
- Ayurvedic lifestyle is easy and affordable by all.
- Slow Food (Fermented) and NOT Fast Food or Processed Food - Prebiotic + Probiotic
- Our obesity crisis is due to inflammation caused by an imbalance of Microbiome.
- Our healthcare system needs help big time!
Ravi Sahay Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- 73 years old triumphant over several chronic diseases.
- A fully recovered patient has an empowering message for all to prevent as well as cure chronic diseases.
- Highly educated MSEE plus MBA (Technical).
- Studied and researched about his own health.
- Found Integrative health practitioners as an ally in his healing journey.
- A very concerned citizen about our exploding healthcare cost.
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone and video call from Escondido, CA
In person in San Diego, CA
Social Media Promotions
How this expert can help promote your show:
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Links
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!