Kam Knight is a coach, writer, and author of several bestselling books in the area of mental performance such as memory, concentration, and productivity.
He’s dedicated the last 15 years of his life to understanding the secrets of the mind and how to optimize its performance. When he’s not writing, he’s globetrotting, having traveled to nearly 100 countries around the world.
Promoting better reading, memory, concentration, and productivity, Kam goes deep into the psychology of who we are as humans to understand exactly why we do what we do, why we can't do what we want to do, and more importantly, how to do more of what we want in life.
A frequent talk show and podcast guest, Kam specializes in breaking down complex ideas and concepts even non- technical listeners can enjoy and understand. He will share how he got into learning and studying mental performance, and the journey he has been on to learning and doing more. The journey involves discovering that wanting something doesn't equate to having it. Like many, Kam desired more in life. But no matter how hard he tried, he could never achieve it. He realized that just because you know what to do and know how to do it, doesn't mean you will be able to do it. This realization sparked a quest to figure out the answer.
As humans we forget 80% of what we hear, see, and learn within a few hours. That means, your audience will forget most of what you say very quickly, sometimes within seconds. Interview Kam Knight for cutting edge tips, techniques, and mind hacks your listeners can use to enhance their performance whether that be in school, work, or life.
Interview, Kam Knight, Humanity Evolving Mind Expert to discuss...
- Memory - The brain is built to forget. As surprising as that sounds, the brain is built to make us forget experiences and events. Listeners will learn why that is and how to present information in ways so it doesn't.
- Concentration - Every year a new expert or guru claims to have the secret to success, growth, and achievement. Discover why concentration is the most important skill a person can develop, and effective ways to develop it.
- Speed Reading - Think tripling reading-speed and comprehension is impossible? Many of Kam's readers and clients have been able to do so in a matter of seconds.
- Productivity - The mind is designed to keep us from moving forward. That's right, the mind is designed to keep us from growing and making progress.
Kam Knight Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Author of 10 books, several best-sellers.
- Traveled to nearly 100 countries around the world.
Guest Expert Media Kit
Guest Experts Availability
By telephone from Austin, Texas - Central Time
In person in Austin, Texas; Global if expenses are covered
Social Media Promotions
How this expert can help promote your show:
- 8,000+ email subscribers
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Link
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!