Podcast Guests: To get interviewed on podcasts as a “Guest Expert” is a great FREE publicity opportunity today!
Similar to getting booked on radio programs or TV shows, you can get a lot of free publicity and attract attention to your products or your public relations clients by being interviewed on podcasts.
Many public relations professionals and marketing people are still unaware of the promotional power of podcasting. If you spend the time to reach out to podcast producers, talk show hosts, and the podcasting community, you can be rewarded with free guest expert interviews that attract new customers for your business from podcast listeners worldwide.
Podcast Guests: How to Be Interviewed as a Podcast or Radio Guest Expert
- Identify radio shows that book guest experts like you for interviews: The fastest way to do this is simply to search on Google using search terms like "podcast"+ "your topic". The iTunes podcast library is another good place to research podcasts that may want to interview you. You can also try podcast directories like PodcastDirectory.com, PodcastAlley.com, or Podbean.com to find shows interviewing guests like you (or your publicity clients).
- Find the web site for the podcast to find contact info for the producers and bookers. For most Internet-only podcasts, the host also books the guests. The podcasts of larger “real” radio shows are usually just recordings of their broadcast radio program, so their guest interview booking is usually handled by their radio show producers instead of the host.
- Create and send a pitch specific to that podcast. You need to e-mail, fax, FedEx, or call the producers to offer your expertise and information. Most podcasts are active in social media, too. So you can often reach them through Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, if their contact info is not publicly available on their show web site.
- Remember that Podcasters (or radio hosts or TV shows) are not interested in you or your products. Their goal is to find interesting new information that educates and/or entertains their audience. Your job is to craft a pitch that gets their attention by offering helpful details of your expertise that fit into their current radio show programming needs.
[Tip: Offer real information, not just a product pitch. A radio interview or TV segment is a big opportunity for you to establish yourself as an expert, not just to get a free commercial.]
While the strategies above are proven methods for getting interviewed on podcasts (and even getting booked to appear on TV), they are the same steps that thousands of other "guest experts" are following right now, too.
To get podcast interviews RadioGuestList.com is another solution.
If you’re still wondering “how to get interviews”, today you can skip many of the steps above by signing up for the free RadioGuestList.com podcast, radio and TV interview booking service.
This free podcast interview and TV public relations service will send you an e-mail each day with guest expert interview opportunities from real radio, TV, and podcast show producers who are looking for expert guests to interview “on the air”.
Each RadioGuestList.com "Guest Request" email is a “live” booking opportunity submitted to RadioGuestList.com by a real show host or producer. The daily emails tell you exactly what type of guest interviews that radio show, TV producer or podcast host is looking for – all you have to do is reply by email to those that are seeking guest experts like you for their shows!
Visit http://www.RadioGuestList.com now to sign up for this free service. You’ll start getting free radio and TV "guest requests" from podcasters by e-mail tomorrow!
Become a "Featured Guest Expert"
To make sure that radio producers, TV bookers, and podcast hosts worldwide are aware of your guest expert interview availability, you can also advertise on RadioGuestList.com as a "Featured Guest Expert".
As a "Featured Guest Expert" sponsor, RadioGuestList.com will feature your expertise, your photos, and any products that you want to promote on its popular website. Plus, Featured Guest Experts get their expert profiles e-mailed to its worldwide e-mail list of radio show hosts, TV bookers, and podcast hosts.
Becoming a "Featured Guest Expert" on RadioGuestList.com is a cost-effective and clever public relations strategy that can help raise your expert profile to get free radio, TV, and podcast publicity interviews.
More info: Sign up today at http://www.RadioGuestList.com to join the free radio, TV, and podcast guest interview booking service. Featured Guest Expert sponsorship information is available here now.
How to Get Podcast Radio Interviews - More Articles to Help You Get Interviewed on Radio, TV, and Podcast Talk Show Programs
- How to Get Radio Interviews
- How to Pitch Radio, TV, and Podcast Bookers to Get Publicity Interviews
- To Get Radio Interviews Have a Good Publicity Pitch Strategy
- Get Interviews - 8 How to Steps to Getting Radio, TV, and Podcast Guest Expert Interviews
- How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts for Free Radio Publicity
- Radio Interviews – How to Get Booked on the Radio
- How to Promote My Book with Free Radio Interviews and Podcast Interviews
- How to Get Advertisers and Sponsors for My Radio or Podcast Show
- Free Tips to Help You Get Interviewed on Radio, TV, and Podcast Programs