Edmund McCormick is an expert on the latest academic studies of happiness, its benefits, and how to improve it.
Despite having one of the highest standards of living in the world, the level of happiness among Americans is at its lowest. They are unhappier than they have been in years according to the 2021 World Happiness Report.
McCormick describes the many powers of happiness and how it benefits us. He will discuss the latest academic studies and their surprising results for improving happiness and the positive effect it has on life's successes.
As a leading expert on happiness and lifestyle, Edmund McCormick's latest book, Happiness Power: How to Unleash Your Power and Live a More Joyful Life, provides expertise on the benefits of happiness and how to improve one’s own happiness using the most recent academic revelations. (McCormick writes under the pseudonym, Robert Gill, Jr.)
A young friend of the Nobel laureate, Bertrand Russell, once found the philosopher in a state of profound contemplation. "Why so meditative?" asked the young man. "Because I've made an odd discovery," replied Russell. "Every time I talk to an intellectual, I feel quite certain that happiness is no longer a possibility. Yet when I talk with my gardener, I'm convinced of the opposite." What a profound sentiment—is happiness truly tied to intellect? Is ignorance, indeed, bliss? Bertrand Russell found himself in a bit of a predicament as he weighed that sentiment heavily, and who can blame him? Happiness is as complex and profound as humans themselves, and it can be hard to grapple with for many. For happiness does not depend on what we have; it depends on how we feel about what we have.
A frequent radio talk show guest and commentator, McCormick specializes in explaining in "Plain English" how your listeners can improve their level of happiness during a time when happiness in the USA is at an all-time low.
Interview Edmund McCormick, Lifestyle Academic Researcher Expert, to discuss...
- Why we are so unhappy?
- What group is the least happy?
- The importance of happiness and its powers and benefits.
- The health and success benefits of happiness.
- What science has found that actually makes us happy.
- How can we improve our happiness.
Edmund McCormick Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Author of top-selling books published by Teaching Press: 90 Days to Your First Real Estate Investment Purchase (2020), Happiness Power (2021).
- Graduate of the University of Long Island and American Academy of Dramatic Arts
Guest Expert Media Kit
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from New York City area Eastern Time Zone
Social Media Promotions
- So sorry, social media has been shown to significantly increase unhappiness so Edmund does not use it. He gave his cell phone away a number of years ago to increase his happiness exponentially as he practices what he preaches.
- Edmund does have a happy landline, however.
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Link
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!