Dr. Youssef, Los Angeles-based cosmetic surgeon, is an expert in helping patients become the person they've always wanted to be on the inside by enhancing what nature gave them on the outside.
Many of us spend much of our lives wishing we looked better, younger, firmer. While the universe is filled with every sort of product ad, article, video, infomercial or billboard showing us how we "should" look., it's difficult to know just what to believe in order to make healthy, informed decisions.
That's why Dr. Youssef chose one of the most current and popular procedures to feature in his new book, The Art of the Brazilian Butt Lift. Simply put, this procedure, known as the Brazilian Butt Lift, is accomplished when surgeons take fat from where you don't want it and place it where you do want it, enabling a curvy shape that no amount of dieting or exercise could ever provide. (Jennifer Lopez is currently considered to be the Queen of the Big Bum Movement!)
Dr. Youssef considers himself as much an artist as a physician or surgeon. For example, the Brazilian Butt Lift, he says, takes tremendous imagination, skill and artistry on the part of the surgeon. This particular enhancement represents the current trend toward women celebrating their natural bodies and making the most of them rather than relying on the extreme augmentation practices of recent decades. Dr. Youssef believes that "beauty is power" -- and his patients enjoy a boost in self-confidence and an increased feeling of self-worth, making the most of what nature gave them. These enhancements can actually be life-changing!
Dr. Youssef is a warm and knowledgeable doctor, who is more focused on answering patients' questions and concerns than he is on "selling" the idea of cosmetic surgery. Listeners will be given an excellent resource for information on this procedure as well as others they may be considering.
Book Dr. Mark Youssef, Expert Cosmetic Surgeon, to discuss...
- What, exactly, is the Brazilian Butt Lift and how does it compare to other enhancement procedures?
- Can't we change our shape just by concentrating on exercising and eating right?
- Don't the media and the entertainment industry have a lot to do with the popularity of bigger and curvier butts?
- What are some of the other procedures that people can do to enhance their looks?
- What do you mean when you say that "beauty is power"?
Dr. Mark Youssef Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Dr. Mark Youssef is the Medical Director and Founder of YOUnique Cosmetic Surgery in Santa Monica, California.
- A Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, he has more than 15 years' experience in surgical enhancements of the face and body.
- Dr. Youssef has become the cosmetic surgeon many celebrities, executives and even other physicians rely on for precision cosmetic enhancements.
- A graduate with honors from the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine, Dr. Youssef is an active member of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery and the American Medical Association.
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone and video call from Los Angeles (Pacific time zone)
In person in Los Angeles
Social Media Promotions
How this expert can help promote shows that interview them:
- YOUnique Cosmetic Surgery web site
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Link
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!