Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, MD FACS, is a renowned Beverly Hills-based Board-Certified Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon.
An expert on scars, scar healing, cosmetic eye surgery, and plastic surgery, Dr. Christopher Zoumalan is available to discuss the revolutionary new advances in scar healing and scar creams, as well as eye surgery, cosmetic surgery, and all skin healing considerations, including how best to heal scars post-surgery and his comprehensive four step HEAL Protocol for Scar Treatment.
Dr. Christopher Zoumalan can talk about his particular field of expertise, eye surgery, as well as answer any of your listeners' questions about cosmetic surgery.
He is extremely personable and able to take difficult subjects such as tummy tucks and eyelid surgery and explain them in compelling ways that any listener can understand. He is patient, confident, and media trained, as well as informative, knowledgeable, and entertaining.
Interview Dr. Christopher Zoumalan, Beverly Hills-based Board-Certified Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, to discuss...
- Scarring and healing scars including for delicate procedures such as eyelid surgeries and tummy tucks.
- All aspects of healing from cosmetic eye surgery and eyelid surgery.
- Healing from plastic surgery, including reconstructions and recuperation.
- Improving the overall appearance of skin after surgery.
- Scar creams.
- Dr. Zoumalan’s HEAL Protocol for Scar Treatment, his own comprehensive four step process for scar healing that everyone should know.
Dr. Christopher Zoumalan Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Dr. Zoumalan practices in Beverly Hills where he specializes in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Oculoplastic Surgery.
- Board member of the American Board of Ophthalmology and a Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS).
- Founder of Skinuva™ Scar cream, a brand new revolutionary scar cream.
- Many appearances on the The Doctors, a nationally syndicated TV talk show, to discuss eye surgery and eyelid trauma.
- Featured in Los Angeles Magazine, Angeleno magazine, Hollywood Life, GenLux magazine, and LVBX magazine.
- Voted top 50 of the nation's Best Aesthetic Doctors in 2016, voted Los Angeles Magazine 'Best of LA' 2013, and the Patients' Choice Awards top doctor for three years running (2011-2013).
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Los Angeles, Pacific Time Zone
In person in Los Angeles
Social Media Promotions
How this expert can help promote your show:
- Yes, of course! Show will be additionally promoted via our social media channels and in any way we can be of assistance to spreading the word.
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Links
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!