Danielle Kunkle has helped thousands of beneficiaries across the nation to survive the intimidating Medicare enrollment process and nail down the basics of Medicare.
Danielle enjoys clearing up the "Medicare Mystery" for overwhelmed Baby Boomers as they age into Medicare. She is the co-founder of Boomer Benefits, an insurance agency that specializes in Medicare plans, and can explain the parts of Medicare in terms that are easy to understand.
Navigating the daunting Medicare enrollment process is much easier with Danielle’s tips on the key things each beneficiary should prepare for each year.
Medicare is overwhelming for the thousands of Baby Boomers that age into this program across America every day. They are pummeled by mail solicitations, and they receive confusing government booklets full of indecipherable language. Most are so intimidated that they make poor coverage choices without fully understanding how their coverage will work. Fortunately, help is available.
An interview with Danielle will shed light on how Medicare works and help everyday listeners grasp concepts that no one has ever taken the time to explain to them before.
She can also offer great tips for avoiding Medicare insurance pitfalls or spending too much on coverage they don’t really need.
Book Danielle Kunkle, Medicare Insurance Expert to discuss...
- What Medicare costs to plan for during your retirement
- How to enroll in Medicare and what to expect from that base coverage
- How to compare the types of supplements available and choose the one that best fits your lifestyle and budget
- What the Annual Election Period is and what you need to do each year during it
- How to avoid the dreaded Part D “Donut Hole”
- How to save on Medigap premiums by analyzing rate increase trends and other methods
Danielle Kunkle Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Danielle’s agency, Boomer Benefits is an award-winning top national producer for major insurance companies like Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna and Aetna
- She is a licensed insurance agent in over 40 states and has personally helped thousands of Medicare beneficiaries with their enrollments
- She teaches the 8-hour Medicare-Related Products Certification course that insurance agents in the state of Texas must have in order to work with Medicare insurance products
- She has presented about Medicare to hundreds of consumer and employer groups, and writes frequently for industry magazines such as Benefits Pro and Benefits Selling.
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Dallas/Fort Worth, CST
In person Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!