Jay Scott, along with his wife Liz, are Co-Executive Directors of the national childhood cancer research non-profit, Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's mission is to change the lives of children with cancer through funding impactful research, raising awareness, supporting families, and empowering everyone to help cure childhood cancer.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation was started by Jay and Liz Scott's daughter Alex, a childhood cancer patient. Alex hosted lemonade stands to raise money for childhood cancer research. Alex passed away at age 8, shortly after reaching her $1 million goal.
Jay and Liz will tell the inspiring story of their daughter Alex and her legacy. They'll talk about the impact their daughter's legacy is having on the childhood cancer community. They'll inspire others to get involved in the fight against childhood cancer.
Interview Jay Scott, Leader of Alex's Lemonade Stand Childhood Cancer Nonprofit, to discuss...
- The story of Alex and the Foundation
- Impact of childhood cancer research
- Impact of grassroots fundraising
- ALSF success stories
- ALSF human interest stories
Jay Scott Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Jay has been Co-Executive Director of the Foundation his daughter created since 2005.
- His family has been directly affected by childhood cancer research and they have seen the impacts of childhood cancer research advances.
Guest Expert Media Kit
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Philadelphia, PA, EST
In person in Philadelphia, PA, Wilmington, DE, New York, NY
Social Media Promotions
How this expert can help promote your show:
- Jay is active on Twitter and there are 3 ALSF Twitter accounts that would also promote appearances.
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!