The entertaining mother/son self-publishing team of C.B. and Dan Hoffmann would love to inspire your audience to turn their dreams into do-it-yourself projects.
They are experts in creating and producing eBooks, Audiobooks, videos, photography, websites, marketing materials and in encouraging others to realize their DIY publishing dreams.
Every business needs a better website, photography, marketing and promotion. Every entrepreneur, in any industry, should be working on an eBook. Passive income promises to explode in the future! We can empower your audience with tips and resources and real-world first-hand knowledge.
C.B. Hoffmann and Dan Hoffmann have created and self-published 6 eBooks, 3 Audiobooks and a short film. They're doing it all on their own, from writing and editing the books, designing book covers, producing the eBooks, to recording and producing audiobooks, shooting and editing video, and marketing and promotion.
Dan has degrees in graphic design and marketing. CB has a master's in English Education and 29 years of teaching high school English. They offer their unique talents and experience in a humorous and lively discussion. They would love to tell your audience how to turn their dreams into do-it-yourself projects, too.
Your audience will be entertained and empowered to pursue their dreams. CB and Dan will provide hilarious examples of plunging head-first into self-publishing eBooks, audiobooks, and videos.
Interview CB & Dan Hoffmann, Humorous Mother/Son Self-Publishers, to discuss...
- How your audience can turn their dreams into do-it-yourself projects
- What it's like to write and self-publish eBooks with a family member
- Photography techniques
- Video filming and editing techniques
- Setting up a sound studio
- Voice recording techniques
- Writing and editing books
- Creating and formatting eBooks
- Creating cover designs
- Advertising and marketing tips
CB & Dan Hoffmann Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- A graphic design degree from Parsons School of Design, NYC
- BS degree in marketing from UCF
- 19 years of design experience, including 13 years in NYC
- BA in psychology from UF
- MEd in English Education from UCF
- 29 years English & Psych teaching experience in Orange Co. Public Schools, Orlando, FL
- Written 6 novels & one autobiography
- Recorded 3 audio books for Audible.com
Social Media Promotions
How this expert can help promote your show:
- Through advanced and day-of-show promotions on:
- Our blog
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Orlando, FL; EST
In person in Orlando, Miami, Tampa, Palm Beach, Jacksonville, Atlanta, & open to: NYC, LA, San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia, DC, San Fran, Boston, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, Denver, Charlotte, Raleigh, Nashville
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Link
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!