Brad Forenza is an expert on identifying and capitalizing on the obvious and latent creativity, lying just below the surface, in our everyday lives.
As the creator of Around the Sun (a scripted, episodic audio drama with an iconic cast), Brad Forenza's subject matter expertise pertains to the art of self-producing (having a creative vision and capitalizing on it). His Around the Sun scripted podcast stars Marsha Mason, Vincent Pastore, Austin Pendleton, Alysia Reiner, Sally Struthers, and BD Wong (among others).
As a political speechwriter and academic researcher, Brad's expertise also includes finding the creative "connective tissue" in seemingly non-creative experiences. Brad's approach to generative work is embedded in a larger understanding of individual empowerment that comes from waking up one's inner artist.
Brad Forenza spent the early days of the pandemic re-conceptualizing some of his long-developed stage work into self-contained "radio plays" that could be enjoyed for free, by the masses, through the blossoming podcast medium. Because of the nature of quarantine, he was able to attract A-list talent to this project (now known as "Around the Sun"), who may otherwise have been "unavailable." Brad's story of self-production during quarantine is one of creation amidst the backdrop of an otherwise destructive pandemic; it's also a story that levels the playing field between a "fan" and the icons he grew up admiring.
As a political speechwriter and academic researcher, Brad has always incorporated "storytelling" into his seemingly non- creative work. He has written speeches for events ranging from presidential visits to municipal tree dedications, and written articles, book chapters, etc. All of his work explores/illustrates creativity and self-expression as an empowering, spiritual, and permanently accessible process that one should always be able to capitalize on (because everyone's creative gifts and perspective are unique to them).
Through decades of public speaking and writing, Brad Forenza has refined his communication style into one that is dynamic, engaging, accessible, and relatable - expert qualities that are advantageous for hosts and listeners alike. Listeners will gain concrete, practical insight regarding three domains necessary to activate their inner artist: (1) the perspective to identify generative possibility in their everyday life/work; (2) the skills to visualize their creations, and (3) the insight to implement their visions.
Interview Brad Forenza, Expert Speechwriter and Storyteller, to discuss...
- The creative process
- Following your dreams
- Producing throughout the pandemic
- Empowerment through self-expression
- Working with your idols
- Finding creativity in (seemingly) non-creative jobs
- The spiritual dimension of creativity
Brad Forenza Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Brad Forenza possesses an MSW and a Ph.D., with research expertise in the empowering processes of civic and creative engagement.
- Brad Forenza is the author or co-author of 100s of peer-reviewed articles, reports, editorials, and speeches related to empowerment through civic and creative engagement.
- Brad Forenza has created and self-produced projects with an award-winning talent for all mediums (two films, five-stage plays, two episodic series' [including Around the Sun], and one album)
Guest Expert Media Kit
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone and video call from New York City
In person in New York City
Social Media Promotions
How this expert can help promote your show:
- Brad Forenza is happy to advertise shows he is booked for via his personal social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), and is equally happy to "tag" those shows, and/or include back-links to their websites.
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Link
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!