As Managing Director of the Farpoint Alliance, he works with small business owners to focus their Search Marketing and Online Reputation Management campaigns.
Search Marketing is often referred to as Online Marketing, Internet Marketing or Digital Marketing. It's a broad term that encompasses a complete online marketing strategy using search engines as its focal point and includes aspects of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM). The goal of search marketing is to successfully promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages.
Your Online Reputation is the Internet “chatter” that appears across multiple online platforms. These platforms include search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.), RSS feeds, social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube etc.), bookmarking (Digg, Delicious, Reddit etc.) and customer review sites (Angie’s List, Yelp etc.).
Since the Internet is not erasable, not monitoring and managing your image in Search Engines can prove a detriment to your business.
Since the introduction of the first Internet browser in 1993, there have been over 20 million websites created, and the Web now grows at a rate of almost 2 million new websites every year.
Search marketing is the only tool available to make your website stand out in this vast Internet clutter.
Book Allen Jordan, Search Marketing and Online Reputation Mangement Expert to discuss...
- Why small businesses should embrace the use of search marketing as a primary business tool for their marketing efforts.
- How over 10 million online searches occur daily to create thousands of opportunities every minute for product placement to eager targeted customers.
- How the Internet is "rapidly changing the way we do business" through:
- Search Engines
- Search Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Media
Allen Jordan Guest Expert Interview Credentials
Allen Jordan is an innovative marketing technology expert with more than twenty-five years of proven experience in providing solutions to business problems. Allen has been instrumental in creating and managing search marketing and online reputation management strategies for clients wishing to increase their revenues, online traffic and maintain a positive brand image.
Allen has worked directly for several notable customer products, financial services and consulting companies such as Union Carbide, Beneficial Financial, Gartner Group, Sony and UBS among others.
Since the early 90's Allen Jordan has been exclusively involved in Internet and Intranet design focusing on marketing and content management systems. His Internet expertise has led to interviews by multiple media outlets such as CNET, MSNBC, New York Times and New Jersey Star-Ledger.
His credentials include:
- M.B.A. in Information Technology from the New York Institute of Technology
- Executive M.B.A. in Sales and Marketing from Columbia University
- Masters Certificate in Internet Marketing from the University of San Francisco
- Plus additional certifications in Search Engine Optimization, Reputation Management, eMarketing, Professional Internet Marketing
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from New York (Eastern Time Zone)
In person New York, New York
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Click to email Allen at email@example.com
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!