Suzy Prudden is an internationally acclaimed speaker, author, seminar leader, and now Publisher of Itty Bitty Publishing.
A New York Times Best Selling author (from before the internet) she, along with her sister/writing partner, have turned to publishing short, easy-to-read books by experts in their field.
In a time of "sound bites" no one has time nor inclination to read long books of "must have" information. Itty Bitty Publishing is taking over the "Dummies" market by offering people the information they need in a format they have time for.
A 350 page "Dummies" book must be read with a yellow highlighter. Itty Bitty Publishing books are books that read like the yellow highlights. Readers get the information they need quickly and effortlessly and in a manner that is easily understandable and usable.
Suzy Prudden has been in the forefront of every field she has been involved in since the 1960's. Her name has been on everything she's done. When her sister (and partner) took her name off a book they were working on "Suzy Prudden's Itty Bitty Weight Loss Book," and replaced it with "Your Amazing Itty Bitty Weight Loss Book," (after Suzy's ego recovered) they both realized they had a million dollar company. It would be able to publish all kinds of authors who were experts in their fields.
Itty Bitty Publishing's books have a particular format, which every author must use, and in 13 months have signed over 125 authors to join the Itty Bitty community.
Every person who listens to a radio show or podcast about books probably has a book inside of them (and a fear of the process of writing that book!). Itty Bitty Publishing makes it easy and exciting. They even have a "How to Write and Itty Bitty Book Book" which all new authors receive. Itty Bitty Publishing publishes every topic from Apple Cores to Zebra Stripes.
Every listener will want the opportunity to write their book and be supported along the way with workshops, seminars, monthly calls and guidance in all forms.
Book Itty Bitty Publishing Expert, Suzy Prudden, to discuss…
- Why today is the best time ever to be a published author
- How you can use an easy to read book to build a business
- Why easy to read books are important when 95% of the population doesn't read
- How to make money turning what you care about into expertise
- How to gain expert status in your field by becoming an author
- How writing a book can change your life
Suzy Prudden Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Suzy Prudden & Joan Meijer have 80 years of experience in the publishing world
- Itty Bitty Publishing has published 30 authors and 84 books are in the works
- Between them, Suzy & Joan have written 40 books, 75 short stories, 3 Newspaper columns, 2 Magazine columns and numerous articles and cover stories
- Suzy & Joan have extensive Radio and Television experience including Oprah, The Today Show, and Good Morning America
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Los Angeles, CA PDT
In person in Los Angeles
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Email Carol at email@example.com
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!