Discovered money does not equal happiness after giving away all possessions.
Most would jump at the chance to start a successful company. For a young Brian Bagnall, only in his twenties, those were not a dream but a reality. But Brian had a dark secret, none of it made Brian truly happy. Contact today for an interview. Seen on CBS Evening News.
|Interview this Expert About: *||
•Why a happy businessperson will also be more successful in their career
•The reason why small acts of kindness are so addictive
•The simple things you can do to feel happy all week
• The advantageous of direct "pay it forward" style charity
|Expert Name and Title: *||
|3-4 Sample Radio Interview Questions for the Expert: *||
1. You made national news by giving away all of your possession on black Friday – what would make you decide to do something like that?
2. Why weren’t you happy even after you attained success?
3. Can small kind deeds really make a difference?
4. What 3 things can someone do to be happy right away...
|Summary of Expert Credentials:||
Brian Bagnall has had successful businesses career in real estate and marketing. Brian has spoken on stages with greats like Daymond John from ABC's Shark Tank. He has been featured on radio and TV programs like the CBS Evening News, NBC, FOX and CNN.
|Booking Contact Email: *||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Booking Contact Public Phone Number:||(949) 345-1640|
Please book this Guest Expert for an interview to
support our free service!
Would you like to be interviewed on radio and podcasts?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!
Was this post helpful to you?