Doug Goldstein, CFP®, a 20-year veteran financial professional, delights audiences with his financial insights.
With years of radio experience, Doug excites listeners with interesting stories and light humor while commenting on current market trends, setting up retirement plans, choosing the right mutual funds, and investing when interest rates are low. He’s an expert in investor psychology, and speaks about behavioral finance.
Doug is passionate about getting investors to think before they invest. All too often, people throw money at ideas because of aggressive marketing, and they lack a greater plan. Doug flips that paradigm over, showing everyday investors the strategic way of handling their portfolios.
Doug realized that there is no better example of strategic thinking than the age-old game of chess, which is why he partnered with one of the greatest chess players in the world, Grandmaster Susan Polgar, to research and write "Rich As A King: How the Wisdom of Chess Can Make You a Grandmaster of Investing."
What are the characteristics of chess that can influence a person to become a better investor?
Fundamentally, what separates a good chess player from a great one is the ability to create strategies and to adapt them to changing circumstances.
Similarly, successful investors don’t merely know a couple of techniques for picking stocks, trading online, or keeping a budget. Rather, building wealth requires the ability to observe and examine the financial world and know when to act, react, or sit still.
Doug is a lively guest who can share his ideas clearly using real-life examples of investors he’s spoken to in his 20+-year career. Doug hosts his own personal finance show and has interviewed over a dozen Nobel Prize winners, as well as best-selling authors, and industry and stock-market leaders. His years of experience on the radio ensure the hosts who invite him that they will have a great interview that will educate and entertain their audiences.
Book Douglas Goldstein, Expert Financial Planner and Author to discuss...
- “What should I do with my investment accounts given the high risk of the stock market?”
- “Which parts of my portfolio should I consider selling now?"
- “How can I increase my retirement income?”
- “How come my investments aren’t making enough money?”
- “How much help should I be giving my children?”
- “Is it smart for me to buy mutual funds?”
Douglas Goldstein Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Douglas Goldstein is the co-author of "Rich As A King: How the Wisdom of Chess Can Make You a Grandmaster of Investing."
- He’s a Certified Financial Planner™, a college lecturer, and radio show host.
- 20-year veteran financial professional.
- Head of a major international financial services company:
- Written four books and offers weekly advice column in the newspaper.
- Experienced guest on radio and TV, and been quoted in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Business Daily News, and many more.
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from New York
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Email Yoram at email@example.com
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!
Was this post helpful to you?