Robert “Bobby” Klinck is a best-selling Author and Intellectual Property Attorney. He helps entrepreneurs, startups, and innovators harness the power of their intellectual property rights and reduce exposure to lawsuits or brand challenges in the marketplace.
His book The Entrepreneur's IP Planning Playbook provides a short, understandable roadmap for entrepreneurs - from solopreneurs to startup founders - to handle their intellectual capital.
Too many entrepreneurs think of "Intellectual Property" as a legal issue, when they should actually be thinking about it as part of their overall business strategy. An effective intellectual property strategy can give businesses a leg up on the competition, and Bobby is on a quest to help educate entrepreneurs about this topic.
Bobby shares both his personal story and advice for other entrepreneurs about how they can use intellectual property to their advantage and why patents, copyrights, and trademarks don't need to be scary, complicated topics.
Bobby's personal entrepreneurial quest hasn't always been easy. He started his own law firm out of necessity when his daughter was 2 months old. After initially struggling to find his path, he finally had a eureka moment when he found his "why" - to help other entrepreneurs.
Bobby loves to tell the story of how finding his purpose as a lawyer led to a more fulfilled life and has given the fuel to build his practice into a successful business. Listeners can take lessons from Bobby's experience that apply to any field.
Bobby also teaches listeners about the importance of creating an intellectual property strategy by telling stories - including horror stories. He tells stories about the mistakes that too many entrepreneurs make that can lead to business and personal disaster. From errors that could sink a brand to social media mishaps, Bobby shares real-world stories to drive home the importance of putting an IP plan in place.
Bobby's easy-going and plain-spoken style makes even the most complicated intellectual property issues easy to understand for non-lawyers. Listeners will walk away from the interview knowing what they need to do to protect their brands and to avoid the kinds of mistakes that can sink a business.
Interview Robert Klinck, Expert Branding and Intellectual Property Lawyer For Entrepreneurs, to discuss...
- Avoiding Branding Nightmares: How to ensure that your brand name is protected without spending a fortune.
- Protecting Your Most Valuable Assets: How to make sure your employees don’t walk out the door with your company’s secrets.
- Avoiding Social Media Mishaps: How to develop policies to make sure you and your employees don’t create legal liability on social media.
- Building An Intellectual Property Plan: How to build a strategy to maximize the value of your assets and minimize the risk of being sued.
Robert Klinck Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Author of two Amazon best-selling books.
- Lauded as someone who can make the complex issues of intellectual property understandable for non-lawyers.
- Harvard Law School graduate.
- Has represented clients in cases involving hundreds of millions of dollars in potential damages.
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone in Washington, DC, Eastern Standard Time
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!