Richard Lowe is an expert on LinkedIn Branding, computer security and computers in general, a best-selling author, a freelance writer, and a ghostwriter, too.
Richard is a Senior Branding Expert, helping people optimize and perfect their LinkedIn profiles. His Amazon best-selling book, Focus On LinkedIn, is designed to help people work through the steps they need to follow to promote their personal brand.
Additionally, as a professional freelance writer, Richard ghostwrites books, writes columns for blogs, and contributes articles. He has written, as a ghostwriter, several novels, memoirs, business and technical books, and has personally authored and published over two dozen books of his own (all available on Amazon on his author page at www.coolauthor.com)
Richard learned about computers and computer security the hard way, by having to protect and salvage systems ravaged by viruses, ransomware, and hijacked by hackers. He's been helping people with computer problems for decades, and can share tips to save your valuable data, time and finances. In early 2016, he updated Cyberheist, a book which describes the dangers from malicious hackers for KnowBe4, a major security firm.
Richard has been trained to help people prepare for and survive disasters, too. He has been through a number of real world disaster situations, including earthquakes and major fires in California. He even had to find his sister-in-law after she was missing for two weeks when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans.
Richard is promoting his books on these same 4 topics, including Focus on LinkedIn, Safe Computing is Like Safe Sex, Real World Survival Tips, and Insider Secrets from a Professional Ghostwriter. Richard's passion is to write books which help people, to provide advice and tips to keep people safe and help them recover from hard times.
A radio host should book Richard Lowe as a guest because he is a leader in personal branding on LinkedIn, as well as in the computer field, with personal expertise and knowledge on how to solve Windows computer security issues and problems.
He is also an expert on helping people put together plans to be ready for any kind of disaster, and as a ghostwriter can write about any subject or topic.
Book Richard Lowe, LinkedIn Branding Expert, Computer Security, Disaster Survival, and Ghostwriting Expert and Best-selling Author to discuss...
- How to best promote yourself on LinkedIn so you get more qualified leads
- What do you need to do to keep your computer, smart phone, or tablet secure and free from viruses and malicious hackers?
- What problems are you having with your computer system and how are they solved?
- How can you prepare for and survive even the worst disasters?
- Why does every business need a book written? (And how and why should you hire a ghostwriter to create one for you?)
Richard Lowe Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Richard Lowe was Vice President for two computer companies and Director of Computer Operations for Trader Joe's for 20 years.
- He was responsible for computer security at major corporations for 35 years.
- He is an established freelance writer, bestselling author, and professional ghostwriter.
- He is a Senior LinkedIn Branding expert and skilled at social media marketing
- He is CERT (Civilian Emergency Response Team) trained to help people in the event of a disaster.
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Clearwater, FL
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Richard Lowe Jr
Email Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org