Richard reinvented himself as a Short Term Rental Expert, Airbnb Superhost, Real Estate Entrepreneur.
He now runs 3 successful companies. The most relevant is ShortTermRentalSecrets.com, which teaches people how to use AirBnB as a side or primary income to achieve financial independence.
Richard is about to go on an epic 55 day journey to rediscover and reinvent himself again. His marriage of 22 years ended abruptly. Now he gets to start living for "him" as opposed to "we". India, Bali, Singapore and then a 110 mile hut-to-hut trek (Tour du Mont Blanc) across three European countries (Switzerland, France and Italy) with his three daughters. (He's creating a new relationship with them, too.)
While Richard used his Wharton MBA to reach financial success running a $4 billion dollar hedge fund, what he is doing TODAY is much more rewarding and exciting.
Interview Richard Fertig, Founder of ShortTermRentalSecrets.com, to discuss...
- Why today is the best day ever to be a Real Estate Entrepreneur
- Why Entrepreneurship is more valuable than ever
- Why short term rentals is making Real Estate Investment more accessible than ever
- 3 clear paths into Real Estate Investing
Richard Fertig Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Wharton MBA
- Ran a $4B Hedge Fund in NY
- A Psychology major Cornell 1991
- Run 3 successful businesses
- Writes for Forbes
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from NY, EST
In person in New York
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Web Sites
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!