Conny Jude is an expert at helping victims of sexual abuse to learn positive coping mechanisms and discover healing through forgiveness.
Conny is excited to share her empowering story of how faith and the power of forgiveness changed her perspective on how to deal with and overcome sexual abuse. Conny can also share how the maladaptive coping mechanism of self-medicating with drugs, alcohol, and self-mutilation didn't stop the pain, but instead magnified it.
Mended Faith: A life of Abuse, Pain & Redemption is Conny's new book (Morgan James Publishing, 2018).
Mended Faith shares her personal journey overcoming these delicate, yet life-altering challenges: Sexual abuse that began at age 4, self-destructive coping (alcohol, drugs, and self-mutilation), and abusive relationships.
- The importance of forgiveness
- Manipulative relationships
- How to overcome self-destructive behaviors
- How to get over not getting your “why” when you’ve been abused
- Childhood sexual abuse and families
- Mending your faith within yourself and through a community of faith
Conny Jude Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- The book's author
- Sharing first-person account of what has happened and the strategies that saved her life
Guest Expert Media Kit
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Williamsburg, Virgina. US ET
Social Media Promotions
How this expert can help promote your show:
- Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram; and Facebook personal, business and closed groups.
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!