Creator of a global martial art training system, Matt Powell has taken the lessons he learned teaching thousands of students to create his first personal growth book, UNDO: How to UNDO the Past and Plan Your Future.
Entrepreneur, teacher, and thought leader, Matt Powell has become a well-known teacher in the martial arts and fitness world over the past two decades through his organization Pramek (http://pramek.com). With schools around the globe and having developed a first of it's kind teaching system, Matt changed the martial arts world.
Now Matt has turned his focus to personal growth and self-confidence with his new book, UNDO and his new project, Pastless (http://Pastless.net). What if you used the right personal growth methods on the wrong goals? UNDO is a personal growth book like no other because it begins with this premise: the best self-help method means nothing if you are choosing the wrong goals.
Developed over a decade and tested on students throughout the world, UNDO is a system for helping people set the right goals, change their traits that cause failure, and then achieve their passions. With it's 40 page follow along workbook, there is a reason people are saying 'this book changed my life.'
Having taught publicly for nearly two decades around the world, Matt combines the concepts of UNDO with hilarious stories and anecdotes including well-known celebrities and lessons learned from teaching all walks of life. Affable, educational, and ready for anything, if your listeners are looking to change their lives and plan their future, Matt can help get them there with a smile on their face. The book is now available at Amazon (https://amzn.com/B01DUO8QDA).
'Imagine waking up everyday thinking, 'Have I peaked or will life get better? Is this all there is?' Matt Powell did this for many years as he struggled to find motivation between projects, successes, and failures while juggling a career and global organization.
It wasn't until Matt applied his martial art learning to his personal growth that he discovered something amazing. Success and failure are actually mental and physical habits that we can change and then change our lives. We just have to start somewhere, UNDO is that somewhere.'
Matt takes personal growth from the idea of 'you can do it!' to 'here is how!' With the experience of creating a complex martial art system, Matt has been able to create a system of achieving a better life. Matt's experienced style in interviews and public speaking comes from teaching publicly in person, by video, and by audio. This means that listeners will easily understand the concepts he discusses and be ready to apply them. Matt combines the lessons from UNDO about life planning (financial, personal, hobbies, etc), and with stories like protecting top celebrities and teaching 'soccer moms' and special forces units.
When listeners hear Matt they are not only highly entertained - they are learning how to change their lives.
Interview Matt Powell, Personal Growth Innovator Expert, to discuss...
- Why most personal growth methods fail and how to get the most out of personal growth programs
- How to choose the right goals: a simple test anyone can use on any goal they want
- 'Brain wiring' - why our brains are 'wired' to fail and how to change our wiring
- Create your own 'life start up' - how to have unlimited capital for any new project or hobby
- How the brain learns skills and how we can 'hack' this process to learn faster at any age
- Simple tricks anyone can use to have better communication with anyone anywhere
Matt Powell Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Founder of a global martial art organization, with 18 years of teaching students in seminars and classes in North America, Europe, and Russia.
- Author of four books on learning.
- Developed a well-recognized teaching method called 'CLM', or Conceptual Learning Method.
- Featured in numerous media outlets: magazines like The Guardian UK and Blackbelt, MTV, and numerous popular podcasts.
- Developer of two dozen full length instructional videos and over 160+ popular Youtube videos with thousands of social media subscribers.
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone in Atlanta, EST
In person possibly from anywhere, Matt travels regularly across the United States
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!