Founder and CEO of the iconic fashion brand American Rag Cie., Mark Werts has just published his first political book, America's Simple Solutions:A Visionary's Blueprint For A Better Tomorrow.
A trail-blazing entrepreneur, businessman, and author, Mark Werts founded the multi-brand clothing store American Rag Cie over 30 years ago. He now has 12 stores globally and has just published his first political book, America's Simple Solutions: A Visionary's Blueprint For A Better Tomorrow.
Mark is available to speak on many topics from his new book America's Simple Solutions, including many of the problems America faces today, offering simple solutions to our most difficult issues. In a year where politics has never been higher on our country's agenda, Mark takes a forensic yet easily digestible look at education, healthcare, immigration, taxes, gun control, the environment, gender, equality, and many other issues.
Mark Werts is entertaining, educational, and experienced. Opinionated and knowledgeable, he is passionate about making the United States more prosperous, more profitable, and more fair for all. Never short of a soundbite, his ideas are easily digestible and will keep listeners listening.
If you want a compelling guest that will provide new ideas to America, or an expert to discuss Business In America - book him for a radio interview today.
Interview Mark Werts, Political Visionary & CEO of American Rag, to discuss...
- Why it's important for this country to have a female presidential candidate.
- The State of American Business and why it’s so hard to do business in America.
- What other countries do better on the small business front than in the U.S.A. (And what we can learn from them.)
- Gender equality in the workplace – again, what to learn from other countries.
- The American Tax law – why it’s not working for American businesses right now and what we should do about it.
- The book is available here on Amazon.com.
- Details on the book are here.
Mark Werts Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- 30 years experience in doing business in the United States and globally.
- Founder, CEO, and leader of a world wide recognized brand.
- Frequent lecturer at the University of Southern California (USC).
- Author of the newly published America's Simple Solutions: A Visionary's Blueprint For A Better Tomorrow.
By telephone from Los Angeles, CA Pacific Time Zone
In person in Los Angeles, CA
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!