Justin Peck is an expert on the subject of Bipolar Disorder, as he has been living with a Class 1 diagnosis for well over a decade now. His newly released Bulletproof memoir tells all.
Justin is a professional, Lucas Oil Series off-road race car driver and team owner.
He is also a firsthand expert in the world of mental health, as he has learned to use his Class 1 Bipolar Disorder to his advantage, sidestepped suicide, and overcome addiction.
Justin makes for an impactful guest by blending raw truth and charismatic wisdom.
From his new memoir, Bulletproof:
"Justin Peck drove to the top of a mountain, put a pistol to his temple, and pulled the trigger. When the bullet refused to fire, he had a wake-up call and a call to action to change not only his life, but also others. It’s no surprise that Justin tried to kill himself. He was born with no fear of consequences.
As a child, he knew he was different: extremely emotional, highly sensitive, overly thrill seeking, and in many cases, death-defying. He grew up to be a man of insane highs and lows. He took greater risks, stopped at nothing, and achieved more than he ever dreamed, simply because he wasn’t afraid to fail. With barely a high school education, he became a racecar champion, successful entrepreneur, and an inventor.
Justin Peck tells the true story of a man who learned to rethink the life he wanted to end, master his inner dialogue, and create the mindset that’s made him truly bulletproof."
Discussion of Justin's memoir is a whirlwind of inspiration for any audience.
Interview Justin Peck, Bipolar Mental Health Expert & Pro Off-Road Racer, to discuss...
- Tell me about your new book, what drove you to write it?
- What brought you to such a dark place that you attempted suicide?
- At what point in your addiction did you realize that enough was enough?
- What have you learned from your Bulletproof experiences that you can now pass on to help others?
- How has your family and loved ones responded to you being out with your story?
- What’s new in your racing career?
- Any plans to take your story to television?
Justin Peck Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Justin was diagnosed with class 1 bipolar disorder over a decade ago and has been under a doctor's close watch ever since.
- Class 1 bipolar patients are harder to treat, with back-to-back depressive and mania episodes lasting 3 months or more.
- Professional, Lucas Oil Series, off-road race car driver and team owner.
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Salt Lake City UTC (Mountain Time Zone)
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!