To get interviewed on radio shows, interviewed on TV, or interviewed on podcasts, you need to reach the producers of your targeted programs with a helpful and informative story pitch.
This pitch should have these elements to help you or your clients to get interviewed as a Guest Expert on the radio, TV, or podcast shows you target:
- An attention grabbing headline: many people use "pitch formulas" that encapsulate your expertise into an eye-catching title. Mimic the “teasers” you hear for your evening TV newscast and you’ll be on the right track. Try “ The 7 Secrets about X that They Don’t Want You to Know”, “The Hidden Dangers of X”, “The Surprising Truth about X”, “Why [Latest News Headline] is Great (or Bad) News for Your Audience”, etc.
- Reach the Right Person: Big, popular talk radio shows have a staff of producers. The best producers to reach are those that find and schedule guest experts for on the air interviews. These producers are called "bookers". For smaller shows and most podcasts, the booker, the producers, and the host may all be the same person.
- Offer Real Information, Not Just a Product Pitch: To get booked on the radio or interviewed on TV, you need to impress the booking producer with your expertise. They don’t want to interview you on the air just so you can give a commercial for your products. They are looking for timely, interesting, and helpful info that will reward their listeners and watchers for tuning in to their radio show, TV program, or podcast.
- Contact the Show: You need to e-mail, fax, FedEx, Tweet or call the producers to offer your expertise and information. And polite, pleasant, and persistent reminders, whether by e-mail, social media, phone, or letter are a part of doing business in the world of public relations.
RadioGuestList.com offers a new way to get radio interviews
If you’re still wondering “how to get interviews” and “how to be a radio guest”, today you can skip many of the steps above by simply signing up for the free RadioGuestList.com radio/TV/podcast booking service.
This free radio interview and TV public relations service will send you an e-mail each day with radio guest expert interview opportunities from real radio, TV, and podcast producers.
Each RadioGuestList.com "Guest Request" email is a “live” booking opportunity submitted to RadioGuestList.com by a real show host or producer. The daily emails tell you exactly what that radio show, TV producer or podcast host is looking for – all you have to do is respond to those that are seeking guests like you for interviews on their shows!
Visit http://www.RadioGuestList.com now to sign up for this free service. You’ll start getting free radio and TV "guest requests" by e-mail tomorrow!
To Get Radio Interviews Become a "Featured Guest Expert"
To make sure that radio producers, TV bookers, and podcast hosts worldwide are aware of your guest expert interview availability, you can also advertise on RadioGuestList.com as a "Featured Guest Expert".
As a "Featured Guest Expert" sponsor, RadioGuestList.com will feature your expertise, your photos, and any products that you want to promote on its popular website. Plus, Featured Guest Experts get their expert profiles e-mailed to its worldwide e-mail list of radio show hosts, TV bookers, and podcast hosts.
Becoming a "Featured Guest Expert" Is a cost-effective and clever public relations strategy that can help raise your expert profile for free radio publicity interviews.
More info: Visit http://www.RadioGuestList.com today to join the free radio, TV, and podcast guest interview booking service. Featured Guest Expert sponsorship information is available here.
How to Get Radio Interviews - More Articles to Help You Get Interviewed on Radio, TV, and Podcast Talk Show Programs
- How to Get Radio Interviews
- How to Pitch Radio, TV, and Podcast Bookers to Get Publicity Interviews
- To Get Radio Interviews Have a Good Publicity Pitch Strategy
- Get Interviews - 8 How to Steps to Getting Radio, TV, and Podcast Guest Expert Interviews
- How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts for Free Radio Publicity
- Radio Interviews – How to Get Booked on the Radio
- How to Promote My Book with Free Radio Interviews and Podcast Interviews
- How to Get Advertisers and Sponsors for My Radio or Podcast Show
- Free Tips to Help You Get Interviewed on Radio, TV, and Podcast Programs