Kim Ades specializes in coaching high-profile, highly-driven individuals who are interested in achieving extraordinary goals.
An author, speaker, entrepreneur, MBA, coach, and mother of five, Kim is one of North America's foremost experts on performance improvement and self-development through thought management.
By using her unique process of coaching through journaling, she works with motivated clients to unveil and switch their thought patterns to ignite significant organizational change and personal transformation.
As President and Founder of Frame of Mind Coaching and JournalEngine(TM) Software, Kim also trains hundreds of coaches yearly on the art of coaching and incorporating journals into their coaching process, with a focus on mindset and thought management.
An extremely experienced radio guest, Kim has been interviewed on hundreds of radio shows. She is passionate, bold and engaging.
Kim can deliver a powerful, spirited talk under short notice to blow your audience away!
Book Kim Ades,Thought Management Expert and Personal Coach to discuss...
- Increasing success and happiness through thought management
- Anything related to personal development
- How to be an effective leader
- The mindset which holds all of us back
- The benefits of journaling every day
- Relationships, money, careers, parenting...
Kim Ades Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Kim is the author of "What you Focus on Grows"
- Kim is President and Founder of Frame of Mind Coaching and JournalEngine(TM) Software.
- Kim has given live presentations for the Society for Human Resource Management, the International Coaching Federation, the American Society for Training & Development and the National Association of Realtors
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Toronto, EST
In person in Toronto
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Email Davida at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!
Was this post helpful to you?