Dr. Bob discusses all aspects of sports medicine, shoes, youth safety, health, wellness, and sports performance for both adults and children.
This includes injury prevention, current sports news, plus information in all areas of Sports Medicine - mental and physical - with an emphasis on the role of the foot and the use of orthotics.
Dr. Bob is the host of The Sports Doctor, heard on http://www.healthylife.net, Wednesdays at 3 pm CT. He was also formerly on WDCB 90.9 FM in Chicago for more than 20 years.
His Sports Doctor newspaper column is also publishied in The Aurora Beacon News and the Naperville Sun. Great examples of past shows, guests, and articles are available at http://sportsdoctorradio.com.
Book Dr. Robert Weil, Sports Medicine Expert to discuss...
- The role of the foot in sports - common foot problems in young and old
- Injuries And Young Athletes and Parenting the Child Athlete
- Specialization - One sport or many? - Good question
- Concerns about drugs and concussions in sports
- The Childhood Obesity Epidemic
- Shoe Criteria
- Dr. Bob is a sports podiatrist and has treated athletes at all levels and in all sports.
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Chicago, Il. Central Time
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Dr. Robert Weil
Email Dr. Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!