Dr. Joseph "Bones" Alton, M.D. and Nurse Amy Alton can help your family survive a disaster or epidemic.
Disaster survival medical experts, Dr. and Ms. Alton's mission is to prepare the average family, especially the non-medically trained, to handle medical issues such as injuries and illness when medical personnel may be overwhelmed or emergency help may not be immediately available.
Their 3-category #1 Amazon Best-Seller, The Survival Medicine Handbook, is a medical how-to guide to helping the average person deal with medical issues in disaster situations where help is not on the way. Dr. Alton's other recent book, The Zika Virus Handbook, is a timely reference for all you need to know about the epidemic disease.
An interview with Joe Alton, MD and/or Amy Alton, ARNP will bring your listeners practical medical how-to advice, in plain English, to help them successfully handle any disaster from a medical standpoint, either before, during, or after the event.
Founders of a Top Ten survival medicine website, http://www.doomandbloom.net, the Altons can speak on preparedness or any disaster situation from a medical standpoint.
They are also available for medicine and survival-related interviews on timely disaster topics such as hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, wildfires, epidemics, and other natural or man-made disasters.
Book Nurse Amy and Dr. Bones, Disaster Survival Medical Experts to discuss...
- General medical emergency preparedness
- Medical and survival commentary on any timely disaster situation
- Medical kits and supplies
- Conventional and alternative medical strategies in times of trouble
Nurse Alton and Dr. Alton Guest Expert Credentials
- Dr. Alton is a board-certified M.D., author, and popular speaker on survival topics from the standpoint of medical preparedness and care.
- Nurse Amy is an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner and Certified Nurse Midwife, author, and speaker whose interests include natural remedies and medicinal gardening.
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from South Florida, EST
In person South Florida or any area where they are engaged as speakers
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Email Nurse Amy at drbonespodcast @ aol.com
Guest Expert Web Site
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!