Dewey B. Reynolds is the author of a new tell-all non-fiction book which chronicles the dangerous criminal lifestyle of his interracial parents during the 1960s.
The story of how his white father and black mother crossed racial lines and engaged in a dangerous life of crime during the turbulent sixties will simply mesmerize your audience.
Dewey will take your listeners into the dramatically dark world of how his mother and father faced ruthless gangsters, a white supremacist group, rival pimps and hookers, and law enforcement.
Listeners will learn about race relations, racism, and what life was like for an interracial couple who chose crime as a way of life, all during the early 1960's. There's a serious lesson to be learned here about American History.
Interview Dewey Reynolds, Exciting New True Crime Author to discuss...
- How his mixed race parents faced nasty stares, harsh insults, and close brushes with violence during the 1960s
- How half a century later interracial couples still face hostility
- Why his nonfiction book puts specific emphasis on racism and race relations of that given time period
- Why the story of Richard and Mildred Loving of Lorton, Virginia ties in with Dewey's parents story in Kansas City, Missouri
- Why his parents being an interracial couple and being heavily involved in crime together deeply angered law enforcement and a particular white supremacist group
- How Dewey'a book is beneficial to interracial couples even in the 21st Century
Dewey Reynolds Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Years of in-depth research into his parents criminal background
- Eyewitness accounts from credible sources who knew about the 1960s Kansas City crime scene
- Numerous police reports, criminal rap sheets, and archive documentation
- Interviews with veteran law enforcement officials
Guest Expert Availability
By telephone from Kansas City - Central Standard time zone
In person in St. Louis, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, Detroit, San Francisco, Philadephia, Boston, Newark, Miami, New Orleans, and Cleveland and most major cities and smaller cities
Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact
Dewey B. Reynolds
Guest Expert Web Sites
Would you like to be listed as a Featured Talk Show Guest Expert?
Our web site and email promotions can showcase your expertise worldwide!